THIS AND THAT




First, sorry I sucked the air out of this forum yesterday, the issue discussed has been closed and it is time to move forward.


WE have one new author, CAM, who posts in a similar style to MMW, so I am starting to wonder if the two are the same person.


I have been THRILLED over the last couple of weeks by the number of new threads being posted by my other authors that have managed to dwell on both the political and apolitical.

MANY of you have suggested that the no politics week was a refreshing change, so I am considering a couple of politics free weekends a month, but not EVERY weekend. (unless you all prefer every weekend to be politics free, let's have a vote)


Too many times in the past I was tempted to walk away from my Forum or from Disqus in general, but a few months back I did post that I will not walk away and keep this open for those who enjoy it and I will also pay less attention to the comment count.

ON too many other channels the number of comments is carried like a badge of honor, so whether we hit 100 or 10, we are here for those who want to use it, and not worry HOW MANY use it.


A reminder too, that in my Comment Section I did state:
Feel free to post non-political news, personal opinions, observations on the human condition, as well as personal stories, or about whatever interests you.

I am considering writing some more personal blogs, my life story or that sort of thing. I think my life has been unique, and I am less hesitant than I used to be in sharing some of my stories.

AS many of you know, I am no longer a bachelor, I am now living with an absolutely lovely lady, and she is taking up more of my time, so that means there should be less time for me on here (though you wouldn't think so with me lurking around every day)

ONCE this Covid crisis passes, we are strongly considering moving together to Canada, which for me, is a return to where I had lived for 30 years.


IF ANY OF YOU have any personal observations to make, or personal stories to tell, don't be shy on here, you would be more than welcome.

New authors are always welcome as well. Just let me know if you want to be added.

For today, post anything (well ALMOST anything) you want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices