SAD I have to do this

Lance has been banned and removed as author.

his response has been to open his own blog site and take a swipe at me.

I had no intention of doing the same to him, but clearly he is out to do damage to this channel and to me as well, I would not have posted this thread had he not openly attacked me on his.

I have created an open letter to my mods if any of them needs to know the reason why he was banned, and here it is:

since, apparently, I NEED to explain why Lance is banned,  here it is:

First, he has been warned NUMEROUS times about attacking liberals as an entire group with labels such as haters, corrupt, etc.

I don't even approve blanket labels against all conservatives, and that restriction is in fact in my Comment Policy.

NUMEROUS times in the past Lance was warned that his approach is not to illicit debate but to piss people off which is why so many of our other regulars go hard at him.

AND YET I defended him, but also warned him, and he had already served a temp ban once before.

Then he posted an OP filled with anti-liberal tirades and pro-Trump comments that had nothing to do with the news item he linked.

THIS IS NOT WHY HE HAS BEEN BANNED

I had simply removed the OP through Blogger as it violated the rules.

SO what does Lance do?

Overnight, when he knows I am asleep, he reposts the OP, probably with different wording. I wouldn't know what the new wording is since when I tried to access his OP I got this notice:
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

In the comment section when people asked him how it was that his OP was not visible he suggested that "someone" didn't like the OP and had removed it.

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART:

I DID NOT remove the overnight OP through Blogger, but ONLY two people have the power to do so, not even my other moderators can, so the only two who CAN remove an OP through Blogger is myself (as admin) or the author him or herself, and in this case - Lance.

SO: overnight he wanted to get his licks in without me around, posted the OP a 2nd time, then went into Blogger and removed it before I could see it, then dropped hints that someone else had removed the OP. which to other people would mean I had done it.

AGAIN, I DID NOT REMOVE the overnight OP, only one other person can remove an OP through Blogger and that is the author him or herself. SO his suggesting to people that it was indeed me who closed his overnight OP is a blatant lie and an attempt to make people suspicious of me.

THOSE who have known me from the old Disqus days know this is not how I operate, but no doubt, there will be SOME who want things their way who will come on board with him and have their say about me.

SO BE IT, after this thread, I intend to ignore him, and he can say what he wants but I will carry on as before and be thankful for the loyal followers I do have.





HE WILL NEVER BE REINSTATED.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices