I know something about love

I know something about love 
by Roxanna López (Piedrafuette)

Because any day is a good day to talk about love, love is what I am feeling right now and want to share with the world. There was a topic similar to this a while ago, forgive me if I don't remember who posted it, but I cannot have enough of warm and fuzzy feelings. 

So please do tell, what is amazing about the one you are with? How does he/she/it makes you feel? No special one right now? No problem. Tell us about the one who got away. What made it/she/he special?

I'll start. The one that I'm with makes me feel like a queen, he is my anchor and my happiness, he is smart and sexy, and geeky.  I met him and I spent the next 10 years in a natural hight that dragged me around the world and landed me in places that I had to google to figure out where they were. And he doesn't mind that I am a total geek. 

Your turn. Say it with words, say it with a meme, say it with a song. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices