Routines...



I think we all basically love them, though we might complain about them (their boredom-ness) from time to time.  That’s when you’ll hear someone yell out, “I need a vacation!!”  OK, that happens too. 😀

But all in all, routines are what make our lives … well … stable.  I have a routine.  My cats really have a routine.  When their routine is disrupted, they are not happy campers.  When the veterinarian cages come out or if I come at them with my q-tip and cat toothpaste (I try to do that 3 times a week), they know it’s time to run for the hills.  They want their lives to go along as it always does, no freakin’ surprises, thank you! 😿

On occasion, the reality of a lost routine can hit home, say, when one is on a gurney, heading down to surgery (why is it always “down” to surgery??).  Anyway, such disruption in our daily routine can really make that boring morning cup of coffee look pretty damn good.

So, what’s your daily routine?  Do you like it?  Dislike it?  Do you get upset when it’s disrupted?  Tell us about your daily schedule.

Thanks for posting and recommending.
(by Primal Soup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices