A quick note to our members and visitors

This thread won't require a lot of response, but if you want to respond to what I am proposing below, PLEASE DO.

After MUCH consideration, and listening to requests and suggestions, it has been decided.

We will have one day a week, EVERY week, as a politics free day.

because some of our regulars are not frequent on the weekends, I decided against the no-po on weekends idea, it would exclude some of our members.

FOR NOW - I opt for that day to be Mondays, so every Monday will be a political free day.

HOWEVER - if I get enough complaints or counter-suggestions I can always edit this OP and list a different day, like maybe every Wednesday or Friday?

This doesn't mean you can't post no-po threads any day you feel like it, but it DOES MEAN any comments left in the comment section that takes a no-po thread into politics, will be removed.

As for authors, I would gladly welcome more, and if I end up with a sizable group of willing authors who post threads regularly, I might have to make a request that each author do just one thread a day.

We aren't there yet and I don't want to piss off MMW or Cam, plus anyone wanting to be an author has to be willing to furnish me with their email address.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices