FRIDAY OPEN THREAD

I WOULD LIKE VERY VERY MUCH THAT:

This OPEN THREAD not be another Trump bashing or Biden bashing opportunity, but an opportunity to:

Tell us something personal.

LIKE:

How YOU are coping with Covid 19
What changes have you had to make to your lifestyle
How do you pass the time of day

OR:

Do you have a funny story to tell us, something that you encountered that made your eyes roll

OR YOU COULD:

Make suggestions on how to improve this Forum, sort of like a suggestion box
Participation is down I noticed so any suggestions on what kind of topics you all would like to see would be appreciated

ADDED NOTE: Many on the invite list I send out no longer show up here, so if YOU see this and have stopped being a regular, let me know why, I am always interested in knowing what draws people here or scares them away

OR:

YOU might decide life has gotten too serious, so you might want to drop a funny meme or a music video, or find us a funny news story, or an inspirational one and post it here

FOR MYSELF:

I have been tied up at home for the last month, GETTING REALLY BORED, but reworking my CD collection.
I have a collection of about 900 self-made CDs, but I no longer enjoy much of the music I had collected, so taking the songs that I want to keep and burning new CDs with only those songs on them, and as one of my fellow mods quibbed:

I STILL USE CDs ?

ON a more personal note: I have fallen in love again, something I NEVER expected to do at my age, but hey, she is awesome, so...
WE are now discussing seriously about moving in together after this crisis passes, but I REALLY had plans to move back to Canada and live out the rest of my life there. WE may be able to do so as a couple, time will tell.

SO:

OPEN THREAD means just that, anything goes (within our comment policies of course), but IF POSSIBLE maybe for just one thread we can stay away from Trump or Biden? IS IT POSSIBLE?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices