Hey, kids! It's KARMA TIME!

I was barely an adult when I first heard--and loved-- John Lennon's "Instant Karma."  But karma isn't instant.  It's just inevitable.

Right now, conservative Baby Boomers are coming up with endless lame excuses for Trump's foolishness about disinfectants--and I guarantee that most of them aren't remembering all their mockery of the young for "eating Tide pods."


I'll admit I'm prone to noting the foibles of my own generation.  I figure all too many old farts (yes, that's my generation) are prone to mocking others.  We have it coming!  And when you're mocking others, you always have it coming. 

 Karma!  It comes for thee!

What are your examples?  And don't forget: it may bounce back at you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices