Exchanging songs…


Last week, my granddaughter Sarah (age 20, lives in So. Cal.) suggested that maybe she and I might begin exchanging weekly “emailed” songs, along with our personal commentary about them.  Of course, I was all in on that, and what a great idea, ‘eh?  I especially like that the idea came from her.  It’s nice to get a personal invitation into another’s life.  You know it’s willing then, rather than being forced. ;)  

Last week I sent her “Across the Universe,” by The Beatles.  She then sent me “Never Ever Getting Rid of Me,” from the musical “Waitress,” that she liked.  Tomorrow I’m sending her “Albatross,” by Judy Collins.  Following is my interpretation. (click on, pinch out, or Ctrl+ to enlarge ;)

Do you have any songs that you want to exchange with us?  Tell us what they mean to you.
Thanks for reading and posting.
(by Susan)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices