Trying to Understand

I honestly thought asking the question of how much is too much was a rational question that would lead to real debate.  Instead it turned ugly.  One such participant has asked us to show some humanity.  Humility would be good too.

I understand from his post there was loss, for which I am truly sorry for.  I also may have contributed in my manner of calling him and others out improperly for that ugliness.

NPR had an article about why there was so much confusion over the appropriate steps to take.  There are multiple experts making vastly diametric claims.  That in itself is worthy of conversation.

But not mud slinging.  Maybe someday folks will be able to keep their emotions in check.  In the meantime I hope to be able again participate in this forum.  I am responsible for my reaction, regardless of the names and insults being slung about.  Being human I erred.

Lance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices