An incomplete poll so creating my own

 Got the idea for this thread from something I heard on the radio this morning:


 

Yesterday's Poll Results

May 15, 2023

Which most defines you:
42.89% - Profession
39.7% - Gender
9.18% - Race
8.23% - Party ID
*Percentage of 19,869 votes


I am guessing family was left out because EVERYONE would say family defines them, amirite?

However, I may be wrong on that count, so here is my poll question of our crowd:

In what order do the following define you?

Family
Profession
Gender
Race
Party ID
Religion
Nationality
Education
Personality
How others see you

Snowy's list:
Family
Personality 
Profession
How others see me
Nationality
Education
Gender
Race 
Party ID 
Religion 



I suppose I should add that the list is not all inclusive, as there may be other things that define you, if so, what are they? Some might say physical appearance, or their sense of humor. SO feel free to add any items to the list. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices