Gray matter - or is that grey?

 Is it grey or gray?


I could be talking about the matter on top of my head which is definitely turning grey or gray. Where as my beard is less grey or gray but closer to white. 


We don't question whether something is gay or gey. So why is there two spellings of grey or gray?


Could it may be or maybe because of the country using the word? Or a demographic? It may be, or maybe so.


So what say you?  Oh say can you see My eyes if you can

Then my hair's too short


While we are at it, is it okey, okay or ok? 


Okey sounds, at least to me, like someone from Muskogee. 


I won't even bother getting into color vs colour. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices