Are you an impulse shopper?

I used to REALLY be an impulse shopper.  I’ve managed to rein that in, in the last several years.  But still, I can’t go into a grocery store and come out with the ONE thing I went in for.  It can’t (seem to) be done (for me). 

I’m like the squirrel that needs to “store up nuts for the winter.”  I see something and think, “Yeah, I’m gonna need that soon,” or “Oh, that looks good,” so in the basket it goes.  Coming out of the store with less than a $100 total is a rarity.  And when I do my regular grocery shopping (about three times a month), the bill always approaches $300 (and we're vegetarians at my house)!  (I have expensive tastes. 😮)

I am not a clothes shopper either.  Used to like doing that, in my working days, but not anymore.  Back in the day, I had quite the impressive wardrobe, with suits and other professional "dress for success" outfits.

These days, I have a couple of house clothes that I wear all the time because they’re comfortable.  I’m also a T-shirt and leisure pants kind of person.  I don’t have anywhere important to go these days (other than doctor appointments) where I need to dress up somewhat, so casual is my daily preference.

How about you?

  1. Do you like shopping?
  2. Are you an impulse shopper?
  3. What is your clothes preference?

(By Primal “what a snob slob” Soup, a la Santorum)

Link.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices