JUST A QUICK NOTE

I might be interested in adding a new moderator.

On the other hand, we have a nice crew here, but I will at least entertain an application IF you feel you qualify.
State your reasons IF you are interested.

I have a nice crop of authors as well, half of whom post regularly, half... well, let's say, occasionally when they remember us.

SO, if anyone is interested in being set up as an author to post a thread an occasion, either political or non, which would suit me fine, speak up.

Incidentally, I did set someone up as author who goes by "Me" and whose email address starts with 
marimike6
Ashamed as I am to admit this, I have forgotten who "Me" is, so if this is you, let me know, thanks.

Finally, anyone who is not on our invite list and would like to be, let me know as well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices