Calm down

by Roxanna López

These days had been painful, these days had been weird; these days have me unsettled. Before I can do anything about everything, I need to be calmed and focused, I need to take a few minutes or a few hours to imagine a better world, a calm and fair world and how that looks like. 


I take a deep breath and imagine that I am in a perfectly nice place where I can rest, recharge, and build up my energy and my resolve. The world is not Disney, the world is not a perfect beach in summer; there is too much pain right now and yet we must get well, we must heal because the road ahead is long and difficult. 

Be safe you all. 

Vote democrat down the ballot. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices