FYI by SNOWY

 I will be taking a few days off, I am getting Disqus worn out.

I left a post on Kat's about my teeth issues

https://countrykatnc.blogspot.com/2020/08/dentists-are-all-crooks.html

But after all the angst and anger about Trump, the upcoming election, on-going worries about the effects of Covid 19, I need a break.

Authors, by all means, keep posting if you have something to offer.

I will pop in time to time make sure no one is trolling, but I do have other mods on here to look after that.

(now where did I leave my stash?)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices