Un-REAL Time

                                                                *          *          *

“I don’t know it for a fact… I just know it’s true.”

Me and my TDS will get it started:

I don’t know it for a fact... that Donald Trump paid a woman to abort his spawn.  I just know it’s true.

But your subjective knowledge of something doesn’t have to be political.  Make us laugh.  For example:

I don’t know it for a fact… that there are only THREE actual coffee beans in my can of Folgers, and the rest is filler.  I just know it’s true.

What don’t YOU know for a fact… but just know it’s true??

(by aka susan)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices