What's your obsession?


 What are you ANAL about?

Are you a fuss pot?

Do you have a fixation or obsession about something?

Believe it or not, your favorite Snowflake, IS a fuss pot. Anal. Obsessed. About what? you might ask.

About cleanliness.

Example: I was never able to date anyone who was a clutterbug. Dust bunnies drive me crazy. So, of course, I do the house cleaning. Geri doesn't mind. I can't STAND dirty dishes. Have always been this way. Can't help myself. My new SUV is spotless inside and out. 

That is MY anal obsession. WHAT IS YOURS?



Oops, did I just get "dirty?" 


😳



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices