To continue or not to continue… it’s up to you

The “Ask” [Series 1] has used up all the posters’ questions.  I’d like to do a follow up [a Series 2] if I can get enough participation.  My goal is at least 8 questions to be worth a second go-around.  But the more questions, the better!

So, if you liked the series, and if you are not already an author on this forum (or even if you are), here is your chance to be one by proxy (that’d be me!). 😊

Post your question(s) below and I will create the thread for you; no muss no fuss!  Pretty good deal, don’t you think? 

Isn’t there something you’ve been wanting to ask everyone?  It can be from the serious to the silly, from the philosophical to the mundane, or what have you.

I will try to present the OP questions more or less in the chronological order they were posted below.  If multiple questions by one person, I may or may not split them up.  If the questions are long and involve, I may take the liberty to summarize.  TBD.  If not enough participation, the series will end.  It’s up to you, the forum community.

(by Primordial “help me help you blog!” Soup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices