Is time on your side?


"Thirty days has September

April, June and November."


Yeah, a lot of us are reciting that poem today.  Sure enough, it's the last day of April, at least for those who live around my time zone.  Where did the time go?  Poets and lovers have been pondering that conundrum since time immemorial.

I vividly remember one time, when visiting my aunt in California, she said, “Time goes so fast, doesn’t it?”  I said, “I don't know.  To me, it seems to go really slow.”  I was about 21-22 years old at the time, so there was that. 😉 Now, some 50 years later, I know exactly what she meant.  I've known it for a long time.  Time is a snowball, rolling faster and faster down my hill.

So, here’s the question:

Does time seem to go faster and faster for you, or does it go just right, or does it seem to proceed at a slow slog?  Life's circumstances seem to play a large role in that calculation.  Wouldn’t you agree?

Thanks for posting and favoriting.

(by Primal “whoosh 😵 ” Soup)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices