Suggestion box is open...

Yesterday, I got a request from Kristen to consider starting up a discussion thread on “afterlife and reincarnation.”  I will put that on the OP agenda for a weekday discussion, in order to accommodate her best timeframe. 😊

So, I’m wondering, are there any other subjects that you’d like to see presented and that you think would make for an interesting, lively, high participation OP?  Doesn’t have to be on the serious side.  Lite-hearted “simple” subjects make for great comedy-relief, something we can sure use from time to time.  And in these times more than ever! 

The suggestion box is open. Drop in your ideas and I will put it on the/my list.  No limit to the number of ideas you might have.  Seize the day!  I can keep the thread anonymous, if you prefer.  Let me know.

Thank you for helping out! 

(by Primordial “Help Wanted!” Soup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices