Coming soon...

 

Last week I had asked for suggestions on possible questions you might like to see asked of your fellow bloggers, here on Snowflake’s Forum.  I received several entries  and plan on starting up a new series on such, maybe even by tomorrow.

I think I’ll entitle the series “[Your Disqus Name here] asks…” or something of that nature.  So if you submitted a question, look for your number to come up somewhere along the line.

If you have any more ideas or want to refine the question(s) you already submitted, here is a good place/time to do so below.  So far, I have questions submitted from:

  • Kristen
  • Milo
  • Dan T
  • This Style 10/6
  • Jennifer A. Nolan
  • StrontiDog
  • STARDUST4U
  • Freeze Peach
  • Sophia Sadek
  • Rohan
  • ImperatorMachinarum

If I missed you because your question was buried somewhere in a sub-post, please let me know and I will add it to my list of questions.

If you are not already an author, this is a good chance to see your idea up in lights! 😍

Let’s all support each other in this effort and give feedback.

And please submit any additional questions below.  They will be appreciated.

Thank you!

(by PrimalSoup)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices