STARDUST4U asks… [S1E7]

 


STARDUST4U🌎🌘πŸ’₯πŸŒ πŸŒˆπŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸ¦‹πŸ¬πŸŽ­ • 

How about Computer Addiction. I suffer from this. I have stuff to get done, before I pass. But yet I can't get stuff done because I get distracted by a blog or news story. Like right now, I have stuff to do. Gottago!

Have a great day!


Computer addiction… most all of us know about that!  If you suffer from it, tell us your story.

Give STARDUST4U your thoughts on computer addiction.

And thanks for recommending and supporting the thread!

(posted by PrimalSoup)

*Note- After today's thread, the "Ask" series will start back up again next week. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices