Educate me...

 
A few days ago, the subject of CBD (Cannabidiol) came up on another blog site.  To be honest, I had never heard of CBD before; or if I did, it didn’t register with me.  I know that must be hard for some to believe, but I’m not, nor have I ever been into, or around, recreational drugs.  I have nothing against them as long as used responsibly (doesn’t endanger others).  Unless I heard wrong, recreational marijuana is supposed to be on the Ohio ballot this year.  If so, as an Ohio voter, I will vote to legalize it.  If booze can be legal, so can marijuana, IMO.

Anyway, back to CBD, I’ve been researching it a bit.  But rather than clicking on potentially nefarious commercial links in the wide world of search engine Ad Marketing, I’m looking for some “street smarts education” here.  I want to hear what all you others have to say about CBD, straight from the (my fellow bloggers) horse’s mouth’s, before I try to buy some.  How do you feel about it?  If you are familiar with CBD, what should I look out for and why?

Probably the first question you’d have for me is what do I want it to do?  Well, to help me sleep better for one thing.  Relieve the occasional aches and pains of senior citizen hood for another (I'm 72).  I don’t want to have to get addicted to something unless being addicted to “not having any pain” counts. ;)  I don’t want to hallucinate or get high from it.  I don’t want to ruin my lungs with smoke, so forget that (either want gummies or capsule form).  What’s the right dosage for beginning users?  If you've used it or know someone who has, did CBD give you/them any bad side effects?  Have you ever heard of it being dangerous or harmful to the body?  Will it interfere with my nightly vice of wine drinking (2 glasses of Cab)?  Now that, I’m addicted to. ;)

Go ahead, advocate (and send a link if possible) for your favorite brand.  I will consider it if/when I buy some.

Thanks for posting and recommending (literally).

(Primal Soup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices