Comic Strips! What's your favorite? (alexThEkay)

I guess it's become obvious that I have a lot of collections. My home is a real museum of pop culture (or maybe just a huge pile of junk).  Anyway--I love comic strips!  Loved 'em since I learned to read and maybe before.  I've got collections of Pogo and L'il Abner and Doonesbury and Orphan Annie and Krazy Kat and and and and and forevermore.

Needless to say, my favorite shifts from day to day.  But right now, my favorites are Krazy Kat
 Pogo

 Mutts


and the long forgotten classic Tumbleweeds!



So, what are your favorites?  Which ones did you always hate?  Share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices