SOMETHING DIFFERENT courtesy of SNOWFLAKE

Something just a bit different from the usual:

You are told you will be given 5 items, not wishes, ITEMS, of any value, and totally for free.

HOWEVER, to avoid you being coy, you can not mix and match two items into one, so for example:
If you chose to have an extensive library of all of your favorite albums ever recorded, AND an awesome sound system to play the albums on, that would be 2 items, not one.

You might want a villa in Greece, but the housekeeper that comes with the villa, is a 2nd item.

So you need to think carefully about your choices, so you don't exhaust your 5 choices before you consider what your choices will cost you in the long run, example:
You might want a big truck, but if you want a lifetime of gas for it, that is a 2nd item, OR you could decide the truck is good enough and you will gladly pay for the gas (and the insurance, and the upkeep).

WELL, you sort of get the idea, right?

OH and one more thing: just to avoid more coyness, NO, you can't ask for money so you can purchase everything you have always wanted, I do want this to be item specific, though you could chose things like a lifetime supply of meds or clothes or food or booze or marijuana.

I mean, I can't make this TOO easy for you, can I ?

MY 5:

new teeth, all the old ones pulled out, and implants to replace them ( right now my budget only would allow me to get dentures, so I would want something more permanent in my mouth )

a lifetime supply of marijuana, whether in edibles or joints

a lakefront condo ( and yes, I realize, that the taxes and condo fees would be separate items, but with a free condo, at least I don't have rent to pay and I have an appreciating asset )

a lifetime of new clothes, as I am hard on my clothes and am constantly having to shop for new clothes, a real pain!

AND since I enjoy music more than movies or TV, as per the example I gave above, a complete collection of all my favorite music, and I will gladly pay for the equipment to play my music on.

YOUR TURN




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices