OH SHIT!

 My cellphone died this morning. Even a reboot did not get it started again. Even a battery pull did not get it restarted again. It's old, has had it's time. Now I am lost without one. Thinking to myself, how the hell did we ever get along without the modern conveniences. Like a cellphone.

So, won't be able to get a new one till Friday, so Geri will share hers with me till then. Luckily I wrote down all my contacts, the old fashion way, on paper. (Can't remember if I saved my contacts to my sim card or not).  I can imagine some folks in my predicament very upset about losing their contacts.

I am also going to go with a new provider, so there will be a porting issue but the new provider already told me this morning that nowadays porting a number from another provider happens within a half hour.

The things we have gotten used to. To think I spent MOST of my life without a cell phone. Even without internet. Now I would be lost without either.

Is it the same way for my friends on here? 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices