Follow up OP…


Comment string:

Thunder: Somehow I don't think Wisdom fits in the milestone department. If we're lucky that's something that increases while we're working towards all the other milestones. 😁

PrimalSoup: Yes, it (wisdom) *should* increase with time, based on experience with the other milestones. Totally agree.

But I do think it's fair to say that wisdom is a real thing (as far as anything human can be real) and is measurable. So how do we gauge wisdom? I think that would make for a good OP. I might even follow it up here today (in a separate OP). I like the idea.

 

Question: How is wisdom gauged/measured?  What are the relevant elements?

 

(by PrimalSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices