Wednesday on the Couch with…

 


@Snowflake

Snowflake has asked me several times now to put out an OP that our Kristen was thinking about doing.  But Kristen is off to God knows where (at least temporarily, I hope) attending to other matters.

So, after being harassed, 'er, I mean, asked enough times (probably about five times over the last couple of weeks, including today… though he keeps saying “no pressure” ), I am going to make Snowy happy here and put out this OP for him, about him.  He won’t do it himself because he said that:

“If you don't, I won't do one about myself, actually I have talked so much about myself over the last couple of years I think everyone has made up their mind about me already anyways.

I just thought it would be a fun topic.”

My understanding is that Kristen was going to do a thread… well, here’s the description verbatim:

She said she was going to do a thread [about Snowflake] to ask all of the other regulars about how much they believe who I say I am is really me and how much is "showing off".

She wasn't doubting about who I say I am now, but she was more curious if my talking about my past sexual exploits and drugs was really like I was making it sound or was embellished.

Kristen's original tact was something along the lines of "how much of how Snowy presents himself is really him, and how much is showing off", also I think she had intended (but can't be sure) to challenge my claims of being stoned and getting laid as often as I claimed I was in my youth.

I got kind of intrigued, because I got curious if others (maybe yourself) felt the same way, that I am a lot of bluster, but I told her (and telling you) posting an OP about me, while interesting, won't change who I am, but it would be interesting to see how others react.

I've thought of that, but that is kinda like boasting or drawing attention to myself (I have done enough of that already)..

Kristen meant it to be more fun and tongue in cheek. 

Okay, so there it is.  What do you think?  Is Snowy full of it, regarding his sexual escapades and drug use?  Analyze this him.

(by Primalsoup)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices