Are your eyes really brown?

 

Unless you are one of those people with a photographic memory, you probably have a hard time keeping everyone straight here.  I know I do, especially if we don’t have much interaction with each other.

So, about a year ago, I got an idea.  I started a blog dossier.  And when I see something about someone that catches my eye, I make note of it there.  Not every single time, but now and then.  I mostly make note of the basic kinds of stuff.

Now these noteworthy things are things you have either told me in a post, or I saw it in another post that you put out to someone else.  So since you revealed it, I think it’s fair game to repeat it here.

Some people on my dossier are no longer with us on this forum.  But they are still on my dossier list.  I’m not going to weed them out, so just ignore them if you’ve never heard of them.  I keep them because, like that mischievous electron, they may pop-up again out of nowhere, one of these days.  I can then refresh my memory of them.

Below is a copy of my latest version.  I had to reformat it a bit for better printing, as my original looks a little different than this one.  Not important.  Anyway…

Here are my questions:

-If you are on my list, did I get anything wrong?  Did something change?  Do you want me to add/subtract anything?  (After this OP, I don’t plan on republishing it again. So if you also want to keep track, you can use it to create your own dossier.  Permission and blessing granted.) 😊

-If you are not on my list, do you want to be?  If yes, give me a short bio below in the posting section.

-If you are mad at me for publishing this, let me know.  I will apologize profusely!  But I can’t un-ring the bell.

I’m not out to upset anyone.  And I’m not a pervert/stalker.  Don’t worry about that.  I just want to keep better track of who’s who here.  That’s not a bad/evil thing, is it?  Like Seven of Nine, you are unique, and I want to make sure you stay that way.

(by PrimoridalSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices