“To us believing physicists…

 …the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.”  -A. Einstein  (Paraphrased many times, but the gist is there.)


We were watching Star Trek: Voyager (my fav of the STs) a few nights ago, and I said to my husband, “I wish I could live 300 years into the future.” 

And then I said, “Maybe 300 years ago, I said ‘I wish I could live 300 years into the future,’ and now I do live 300 years into that future.”

Okay, I know it’s confusing, but there are times when I think I’ve been alive forever (you know, like Barry Manilow’s “Music”); that I’ve never not been.

  • Do you ever wonder if you’ve been alive for all of eternity?
  • Do you put any stock into eternal reincarnation?
  • Was Einstein onto anything, in his and fellow physicist’s wonderings??

Thanks for posting and recommending.

(by aka Susan)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices