Come share your vaccine story with us today.

 I finally got my first vaccine earlier this week (Moderna), and the only side-effect I had was a sore arm for a couple of days.

I am scheduled to go back to the clinic in August for shot #2.

My partner had her shot in March, and she didn't have even a sore arm. What strikes me, is that feeling of PHEW - such relief. We aren't getting cocky and being careless, we still behave in the same fashion as before but I had no idea how much of an emotional impact getting the vaccine can have on your sense of well-being.

That is why I can't understand those who don't get the vaccine. Many of them fear the vaccine more than the fear getting Covid, but they must surely be seeing people around them getting the vaccine without negative consequence.

BUT - consequences DO happen, like this story:

Quebec reports first death due to blood clot after AstraZeneca vaccine, experts stress 0.001 % likelihood


In fact, to be honest, I think I too might have hesitated to get the AstraZeneca vaccine because of the bad press around it, but still, even in this case, the more people who get A vaccine the sooner our lives will get back to normal.

SO - what is your vaccine story? Got your shot or shots yet. Which vaccine? Any side effects? How did you feel emotionally after getting vaccinated?

AND if you are vaccine hesitant, don't fear saying so, we might want to hear your reasons why you have been hesitant.

More Than 1.08 Billion Shots
Given: Covid-19 Tracker

In the U.S., 235 million doses have been administered

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices