Great Big Globs of Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts



Great green gobs of greasy, grimy gopher guts,
Multilated monkey meat,
Little dirty birdie feet,
French fried eye-balls,
Rolling down a muddy street,
And I forgot my spoon.


That's right campers!  It's SONG TIME!   Let's recall the fine ditties of our childhood together.  For example, who can forget

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man
I lives in a garbage can!
I eats all the junk
and I smells like a skunk!
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man!

I sure can't forget it, even if I try.  Same goes for

God bless my underwear
My only pair!
Stand beside them
and guide them
as they sit in a heap by the chair!

So, okay, campers!  Let's see which ones you can rememember!

(An AlextheKay investigation!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices