WHAT THE F........... IS DISQUS UP TO NOW?

Since last night, and continuing this morning, I can not see any comments if I try to access pages through Disqus - oh, I see notifications and home and can access my profile, but when I click on comments I get a big blank page.

So I go to my Blogger page and bingo - no problems reading comments, which is a royal pain in the you-know-where 

Is this just another step in Disqus completely shutting down? Anyone else having this problem? 

Thankfully I kept my alternative forum, which I abandoned for this one, but which doesn't use Disqus, so I urge people to bookmark the location in case this shuts down.


Hopefully this is just a long lasting glitch they intend to clean up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices