Toys you remember...

Can you believe it?  I had the "Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots" as a child.  I see from Googling, they have been discontinued by the manufacturer. Yes, I guess my dad probably bought it for me and my sister because he probably liked it.  (Btw, he was not a violent man, just for the record.) 

Such a stupid game, but we liked it.  Hard to believe it didn't encourage me to be violent and go beat up the neighborhood bully.  But it didn't.  I turned out [a-hem] OK. ;)

So, what are some of the toys you remember as a child?  I will add some more in the posting section too.  Did you have any favs??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices