SNOWY'S FRIDAY POSTING

HEY HEY HEY, it's FRIDAY!!

For those who want to view of my other posts, try these out:
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/countrykat/snowys_love_story/
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/dissident-politics/dissident_politics_45/


YEAH YEAH - self-promotional and all that, but why not?


ALSO - I have been remiss in thanking my authors for their contributions, though I have noticed a pattern:

If there is a posting about Trump, it gets good traffic, otherwise the non-Trump threads get little traction, SIGHS!


That is why I always click on "recommend" on my other author's threads, and try to leave at least one comment to get the conversation off the ground.

Also - strictly a recommendation - try to engage people on your own threads, it might bring more traffic.

I especially feel for our good friend MMW, how loves to post interesting non-political threads but I have to admit (shamefully) that I sometimes pass over them too, sorry MMW - I should set the example and participate more.

Lately I have had a lot less work to do on here thanks to my other authors who are posting more threads, so a big thanks to the likes of:

MMW
Foodd
BiM
AdvocateNurse
AlexTheKey
Kristen
Susan
occasionally Germaine 
and a few others who have done the odd thread, thank you.

AH, but SNOWY, what about Collectivist and Lance?

Two of my special authors, God bless them, and our most partisan, who I seldom if ever agree with, but will defend their right to have their say, even though at times I challenge them rather harshly.

Our country is pretty much divided into three parts, the far right, the progressives, and those in the middle.

IF you only view the world from the far right  you are alienating 2/3 of the country, if you constantly post anti-Biden threads and mock Liberals as being as bad as Conservatives,  you are alienating 2/3 of the country, just sayin'

But we have people on here who passionately believe their views are the right ones, so I suppose I can be just as passionate at pointing out the flaws in their arguments.

BUT the fact that we authors that can post rightwing threads and others who can post far left threads, without being censored or removed, as tends to happen on channels that are echo chambers and don't allow dissenting views or resort to name-calling and insults to bring down dissenting views, I HOPE (and you are welcome to point out to me if I am wrong on this point) I have managed to create a balanced forum.

THOUGH I SHOULD POINT OUT, I am more of a progressive myself, but also a realist and a pragmatist.

NOW if only Collectivist could figure out how to post the entire invite list.


ONCE AGAIN, a big thanks to all of our contributors, authors and commenters alike, and feel free to participate more on our non-political threads and to those who are on my author list who have not contributed lately - SIGHS!!

ANY OTHER COMMENTS or observations welcome, otherwise you can ALSO consider this an open thread if you want to just hang out and drop a funny comment or whatever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices