(AlextheKay sez) Share your Secret Shame!

I hate to admit it but...I've never seen 90% of the "great television" of my era.  Never sat through even a single "Game of Thrones" (and that's despite actually knowing George "Railroad" Martin).  Never watch sports.

And worse!  I've never seen "Seinfeld" (unless you count five minutes before I changed the channel), "Friends," "West Wing," "The Wire," "Community," "Farscape" or whatever your all-time favorite show might be.  Seriously.  I never saw it. 

And it's not because I have especially good taste in television.  I've watched plenty of utter crapola in my time.  Including reruns!    But my favorites are no one else's.  My friends find me comically ignorant of the most popular pop culture medium, the old boob tube. 

So, what's out there that you either can't stand or just never bothered with?  Never saw <i>Star Wars</i> and its eleventy-seven sequels?  Never read <i>The Great Gatsby</i> or even the Cliff's Notes?  Never played in Little League?

Come on! Share! No one here will tell on you!  Maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices