PET PEEVES

COME ON PEOPLE!

WHAT is your pet peeve?

Are you tired of partisan contributors? Do you have a low tolerance for people on the other side of the political divide?

Are you mad at climate change deniers? Are you fed up with pushy environmentalists?

Do you want less Trump on forums like this one? Less politics in general?

Do you want to vent at a particular group? Do you dislike (I find hate too strong a word, but hey.....) Liberals THAT much, or Conservatives THAT much, or have you had enough of gun owners? 

Maybe your pet peeve has nothing to do with politics. Maybe you are just fed up with the church, or a particular religion, or maybe you are angry at feminists, or maybe you are just tired of everything American and believe there should be more attention given to other regions of the world?

Maybe someone at work upset you, or your mother-in-law got under your skin, or maybe someone shot your dog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXtlUYrfv64
Woke up this mornin', my dog was dead
Someone disliked him and shot him through the head
I woke up this mornin' and my cat had died
I'm gonna miss her, sat down and cried

Came home this evenin', my hog was gone
The people here don't like me, I think I'll soon move on
And now somethin's happened that would make a saint frown
I turned my back and my house burned down

So what are my pet peeves? How about all those people out there I keep tagging that don't show up and contribute to the growth of this forum?
YEAH YOU, I am talking about YOU!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpJOxbaC8YU

Let's get with the program here!
If your pet peeve is about how I run this place, SAY SO, otherwise give me your pet peeve (within reason - no bigotry please)

OR MAYBE YOUR PET PEEVE IS HOW DISQUS KEEPS GLITCHING LIKE TODAY!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices