What is your irrational fear/hate?

My irrational fear is known as tryptophobia...literally fear of holes...they are not sure where it comes from, though think it is something from way back in our history where something like this was a huge danger. In my case, if there is something in the hole...it makes me even more freaked out..the lotus flower seed pod is often used as an example:



ewwwww..shivers..lol...

Some people think it is an irrational fear that I hate when my food touches on a plate ( because I do not like the food tastes mixing seems pretty rational to me...lol...) I love divided plates...teehee


So, what are yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices