I finally made the perfect cheeseburger

I like to experiment: different spices, different toppings, different garnishes, different buns. Have been making hamburgers and cheeseburgers forever. But I think last night I might have gotten it right. Thanks to a movie.

Have any of you seen The Menu? No? Not a very good movie to be honest, but near the end a young lady challenges this master chef to make her the "perfect" cheeseburger.

A slab of beaf, onions, a bit of seasoning, a couple of pickles, AND topped with American cheese, and that was it!!


No lettuce, bacon, tomato, mayo, ketchup. Sesame seed bun.

SO, last night I tried to follow the recipe pretty much as in the movie with one difference, I don't care much for sesame seed buns, I prefer......

AND damn it, that burger was FANTASTIC!! Though in my case, I made a single cheeseburger not a double, but still................

As for the recipe:

"'The Menu' Cheeseburger" Has Audiences Drooling All Over Themselves, And It Couldn't Be Easier To Make In Your Own Kitchen


When I say it's easily the best burger I've ever had, I tell no lies. Sometimes simple truly is better, and The Menu's cheeseburger is bona fide proof of that.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices