Because I am in a nasty mood......

OK, all you Trump "haters".


Ok all of YOU out there so invested in YOUR tribe that the other guy is evil while your guy, well he is ok.


Let's get down to it, and no deflections!


You have been given the power! I know we are ALL to civilized too wish anyone serious harm or death, but you have been given the power to make someone so ill they can't continue to do what they are doing.


BUT you only get ONE lick. ONE person you can target.


Would it be Trump? Putin? DeSantis?  Kim Jung Un? Greta?


I mean, who is THAT one person you have become SO disgusted with that you would want them to become so sick they can no longer function?


Here is your chance to take someone out (so to speak) that has been irritating to you?


Be imaginative (ok ok I know might be expecting too much, but just the same........) don't just go for the most obvious. Someone whose departure would make the world a better place?? IN YOUR HUMBLE OPINION.


My choice would be Putin. No explanation needed. I only get ONE choice and I just made it.


YOUR TURN!! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices