Naughty Never Have I Ever!

 Okay, let's get risque!   One point for each of these that you ever did!

Don't worry, we won't tell.  Might ask for pictures, though.  Remember to send 'em to AlextheKay!  You can trust me.



  1. Never have I ever had sex in a public place

  2. Never have I ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person


  3. Never have I ever had a friend with benefits

  4. Never have I ever slept with someone whose name I don't know

  5. Never have I ever been to a sex shop


  6. Never have I ever had a threesome

  7. Never have I ever joined the 'mile high' club

  8. Never have I ever sent a sexy selfie

  9. Never have I ever had sex in a swimming pool

  10. Never have I ever had a one night stand

  11. Never have I ever faked an orgasm


  12. Never have I ever flashed someone

  13. Never have I ever given or received a lap dance

  14. Never have I ever slept with a co-worker

  15. Never have I ever gone back to an ex

  16. Never have I ever been 'walked in on' while having sex


  17. Never have I ever had a favorite sex toy

  18. Never have I ever role-played in bed

  19. Never have I ever done the walk of shame

  20. Never have I ever gotten it on with someone whose name I didn't know

  21. Never have I ever used handcuffs 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices