The worst restaurant you've ever been to

 Time to share some stories, yes?

About 39 years ago, my wife and I were at a small restaurant in Sandusky, Ohio.  Sandusky was not exactly metropolitan at the time.  It was the first Chinese restaurant we'd ever seen there.  So, we thought, why not?


We each ordered. Her food came pretty quickly.  My pressed duck did not.  I waited. And waited. And, yes, waited. An hour passed, and multiple complaints didn't get me my dinner. So I demanded to speak to the manager.  He apologized and, lo and behold, my plate appeared.



Hoorah!  I took a bite.

My dinner was cold. 

In fact it was raw! 
  
 Some schlub just pulled it out of the fridge, covered it in sauce and dropped it, still refrigerated, on the plate!

My patience was at an end.  I stood up and yelled at the top of my lungs for the manager.  He tried to shush me.  "Sir, we will comp the price of the duck!" he said. 

I yelled, "we're not paying jack SHIT for anything that's been served." And my wife and I walked out.

I got Burger King on the way home.

Top that one!  I bet you've all got some stories to tell!

   Share a bad meal tale with AlextheKay!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices