The BEST restaurant(s) you’ve ever been to…

Yes, inspired again by our Alex.

So, what is the best "eating out" experience you can remember?

I remember two places in particular, coming to mind at the moment.

One is the Cheesecake Factory out in Redondo Beach, Ca.  All the times I’ve been to that CF were very nice.  Voluminous menu (I ordered the spaghetti marinara the time I’m remembering).  They served it in a large bowl inside another plate-looking thing as the bowl’s “holder” (impressive!).  Ate out on the patio with the patio heaters going, enclosed glass sides, boats in the adjoining harbor for ambiance.  Just a lovely experience all around.

The second place was also at a marina out in Ca (if memory serves it was somewhere by Seal Beach).  Really swanky place, with a super buffet brunch out of this world.  I think we were celebrating someone’s birthday, or some other event.  I only (especially) remember the amazing buffet. 🤤

Honorable Mention: We had one Thanksgiving at another swanky restaurant (not that I frequent those places a lot, especially nowadays, but it was out of the ordinary is why I remember the eating event).  The place was/is? next to the Queen Mary in Long Beach.  Fancy-schmancy.  (Those places make me nervous, with their array of multiple eating utensils and drinking glasses, and the waiter with "the towel" over his arm, asking for your wine selection, but we managed thru! 😮)

Okay, your turn.

Your best eating places establishments.  Tell us the story/ies.

(by PrimalSoup&Salad)

Ouuu, I forgot about King Neptune’s, Pacific Coast Hywy, Sunset Beach, Ca.  My husband was still a carnivore at the time and he’d eat my fish selection (scallops), while I had their amazing gigantic baked potato (boiled in sea salt, then baked crispy) with an accompanying salad.  They used to give a free shot of Galliano after the meal (to settle the stomach 😉).  Great memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices