You Are Here *


  

Isn’t it great to shoot the breeze with others around the world?  I just love it.  We have a pretty good cross-section of worldwide people here.  We got (in no certain order):

Ohio

  • Alex the Kay
  • Just Primal Soup

Washington State

  • Amy

Netherlands

  • Best in Moderation
  • Bridging the Gap
  • Halbe

Pennsylvania

  • Cherry the Tart
  • George

Carolinas

  • Country Kat
  • milo

Oregon

  • Dan T
  • e_Monster
  • Former Expat
  • Kelly

Connecticut

  • Dave Eisemann

Maryland

  • dcleve

Illinois

  • Ellabulldog
  • No-Name

Florida

  • Ellen

Minnesota

  • eri aka expect
  • SNOWFLAKE

California

  • Flying Junior
  • Germaine
  • homegirl
  • Just Drew
  • Just Greg
  • Susieseller
  • T.C. skau61
  • The Kind Guy

Germany

  • Frank Blaumann

Singapore

  • James B. Testudinidae (I think)

Missouri

  • Kit Springs
  • Kristen Ina Tavia

Ontario, Canada

  • larry motuz
  • This style 10/6

Arkansas

  • MMW

Michigan

  • Raina
  • Yourebetterbecauseyouburnyoure

Qatar

  • Roxanne (soon to be in England) (Puerto Rican nationality)

Texas

  • tracey marie

Arizona

  • TXGunner

U.K.

  • Jenny Claus

Kentucky

  • Kip Smithers

Tennessee

  • Peachy Keen
  • StrontiDog

New Zealand

  • eric collins

I’m sure I’m missing some of you (only because you haven't 'fessed up yet. :) This list was built on the dossier I keep (yes, Big Sister is watching)!  Actually, truth be told, I need to keep notes because I’m old now and it’s hard for me to keep everyone straight in my mind.  Hey, you’ll get there too someday!

As Rachel says, “Did I get anything wrong?”

Want to register, if you are not on my location list?

Anybody moved?

Thanks for being my virtual friend. :) 

 (by Susan)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices