TIS THE SEASON

 Time to thank all my regulars and occasional visitors for making this Forum a success.

I honestly don't know where I would be without you all, so I mean it from the bottom of my heart:


I hope we can continue this journey for a few more years.
I know some on my invite list are irregular but you are always welcome here.
Newbies are also welcome.

A special thanks to my authors and moderators, you truly deserve a:
This will be an unusual, maybe even stressful, Christmas or Holiday for some of you, but remember, even Bad Presidents and Pandemics will pass (eventually) 
while SNOWFLAKES are eternal.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices