New Year Resolution Time!

 Yes, I know.  The big joke about New Year's Resolutions is what a short half-life most of them enjoy.  But still--we do them, don't we?  I've even kept a few over the years.  Very few, but some.  

This year, I'm resolving to clear out my attic to some degree.  It's got thousands of books I don't need or want.  And, yes, I am speaking literally.  'Course, most of them were free, as a result of my gig as book feature editor for a major ISP, but, boyoboy, do I wish I'd done a better job of jettisoning them when they first came in the door!

Will I keep the resolution?  I'm determined to at least make a sizable dent in the attic-stuffing!

How about you?   What are you resolving to do?




or maybe just




Tell us all!  AlextheKay demands it!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices