Who is she?

Who is she?

Art and text by Roxanna López

I have been quiet, very quiet these days. I am working in my garden like crazy, trying to beat the rains and all the ensuing pests of late summer with mature and pest-resistant plants. That has taken a lot of time, effort, and thought. But there is something even more time consuming and, in a way, cooler: I’ve been learning several techniques in photo processing specifically, how to create fantasy composites using double exposure and image blending techniques. Here you can see one of my recent projects. 


While I was working on it, turning a luxury model into a shaman, I was wondering who the final fantasy person was, why is she dressed the way I dressed her, where does she come from, things like that. A story began to form; like most of my stories, having an idea is easy, actually sitting down to write not so much so. Anyway, I thought I'd share my creation with my peeps. I hope you like it and are inspired to make your own stories about her, and if you’d like to tell us about it, that’d be awesome.


Enjoy!


Roxanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices