It’s only words…

 


Trying my damndest to stay upbeat (it’s soooo not easy) in these depressing, COVID-laden, insanely politically tribal times, I’m looking for something lite to discuss.

Q: What word do you always misspell?

I always spell weird (as in strange), as wired (freaked out, hyper, etc), and have to invariably redo.  I think it’s the old “i before e, except after c” that I was indoctrinated with, and that takes over my touch-typing fingers like some “ghost in the machine” (damn that third grade!!).

I may think of other words, as I throw out this question on a whim.  So what are your problem words?

Stay sane until November.  After that, you’re on your own! May whatever god-thing you believe in (or not) be merciful.

(by PrimalSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices