How to spot a Trump supporter in the wild…



We had our first “community close encounter” last week when my husband and I went to the Kroger Pharmacy to get our yearly flu shots; with masks on and Clorox Wipes in hand, I might add.  During that roughly half-hour event, we noticed probably just under 50% of the in-store customers were wearing masks, even though periodically playing over the PA system, there was a reminder that masks were required while in the store.  HA! 

My Daring Statement: Whenever you see someone (an adult) out in public (I’m talking about where people can gather in a closed environment, like in a grocery store), if they are politically inclined, and if they are NOT wearing a mask, you can safely ASS-U-ME they are a Trump supporter.

Now for the question: From 0% to 100%, how “true” do you think my statement is?  Or am I just being unduly biased/prejudiced/bigoted?  I don’t consider myself the bigoted type (who does? ;), but am I completely out of line here?  Convince me otherwise.  Point out the error of my ways.  YELL AT ME if I’m wrong to be suspicious like this.  Do I need a virtual slap-upside-the-face here?  

Go ahead.  I’m braced for impact! 😱

Thanks for posting and recommending.

(by aka Susan)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices