How ‘bout some Wednesday science?


Hey, I heard those virtual groans.  C’mon, you can spare 13 minutes out of your busy life, right?  To improve your perspective on existence, right?

While I like the Scale of the Large: (https://www.khanacademy.org/science/cosmology-and-astronomy/universe-scale-topic/scale-earth-galaxy-tutorial/v/scale-of-the-large), 

I’m especially fond of the Scale of the Small: (https://www.khanacademy.org/science/cosmology-and-astronomy/universe-scale-topic/scale-earth-galaxy-tutorial/v/scale-of-the-small).

If you are chimpsy with your time, I recommend the Scale of the Small one (bottom most link), if it's an either/or time burden for you.  As someone who spends a lot of time “small thinking,” I hope it moves you like it does me.  I promise your mind will be boggled; that is, if it’s "boggle-capable." :)

Thanks for viewing and posting and recommending… oh my!

(by aka Primordial Soup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices